VISION HEALTH is looking for an exceptional Optometric Physician to join our team as part of our new state-of-the-art clinic and fashion optical boutique. If you are motivated, as we are, by the belief that life is better when you see your best, then we are interested in talking with you about joining us in providing extraordinary eyecare to our growing patient base.
We are continually upgrading our treatment protocols and our equipment to ensure that we are consistently offering cutting edge options for our patients. We currently offer treatment services in the areas of primary care, glaucoma, pediatrics, VT, specialty contact lenses, orthokeratology, myopia management, early intervention for AMD and dry eye care. We are considering expanding into low vision as well. To support these services our clinic is equipped with autorefraction/keratometry, topography, anterior seg photography, retinal photography, Optos Ultrawide Field Imaging, OCT, automated visual fields, automated refracting systems, peripheral hyperperimetry, dark adaptometry (AdaptDx), and Forum software for aggregate data analysis.
In addition, we are excited to say that our new facility includes one of our area’s largest fashion optical boutiques.
To learn more about our practice, visit: www.visionhealtholy.com
As a physician in our practice you will:
- Become a part of a team that currently consists of four optometric physicians and 25 highly trained staff
- Be a part of our leadership team with an opportunity to contribute to the vison and growth of an expanding practice
- Promote the highest quality of care to our patients
- Contribute to a healthy, supportive team culture
Providers in our practice enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Partial reimbursement for health and malpractice insurance as well as professional association dues
- Continuing education stipend
- Attractive 401(k) with a 4% employer match
- Paid time off plus additional education days
- Generous employee discounts on eyewear and contact lenses
Job Type: We have available both full time (40 hours/week) and part-time positions.
Practice Hours: Our practice offers appointments Monday through Saturday, with some early morning and evening visits available for our patient’s convenience. Our physicians all help staff these hours.
- Doctor of Optometry (OD) degree with current Washington State license
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Customer service oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Able to pass a Washington State Patrol background check.
Additional Desirable Qualifications: We are looking for someone with a special interest/emphasis in pediatrics and vision therapy. Residency training is desirable but not required.
If you are an OD ready to join an innovative, rewarding, and patient focused practice, we look forward to receiving your application!