New Employee Training
Put a training system in place for your new employee.
Want to learn more? Contact us here.
Get in control of your staff training with Williams Group!
Enhance the skill set of your new employees by teaching them the real aspects of job duties they will be performing to ensure they are productive and satisfied with their new career. Your new employees will easily contribute to the succcess of your practice with positive morale and long-term retention with a consistent, relevant training plan.
Why Williams Group consulting?
Williams Group Consulting will provide you with the resources needed to successfully run your optometric practice. With a wide variety of programs, we'll be sure to find one that is tailored to your specific needs.
Unique Program Features May Include:
• Monthly strategic planning sessions
• In-bound coaching availability for business owners and online learners 8 – 5 p.m., Mon. – Fri., CST
• Assistance in creating a proper business plan and financial projections
• Financial Literacy Training
• Equipment, software, and inventory guidance and recommendations
• Staffing and recruiting guidance, advice, and training
• Comprehensive advising and mentorship with a dedicated consultant
• Access to the Optometric Success Center Learning (OSCL) broad-based training library offering more than 170 virtual courses
• 10 OSCL licenses per registration (licenses are not transferable; additional licenses can be purchased for $20 US dollars per learner)
• Adaptive and productive models, along with documents that help you manage and grow your practice
• Live group coaching sessions facilitated by an Executive Management Trainer to ensure staff successfully grasp concepts
• Access to Insights reporting, which lets you know how your team is doing
About Williams Group
With years of experience in the optometry industry, enhancing optometric offices all around North America, our team knows what it takes to build a practice with consistent procedures, strong leadership with quality accountability, and team member training to ensure your optometric staff stands out in the patient care experience.
Schedule a FREE consultation call today for an inside look at our consulting programs.