Optometry-Specific Accounting, Payroll, and Tax Planning
Our CPAs offer you financial peace of mind.
Schedule a no-pressure phone call to determine your practice needs.
Ready to make better-informed financial decisions?
Get started with Williams Group Financial CPAs bookkeeping, payroll, and tax planning services today!
With Williams Group Financial, you can relieve the demands and stress of bookkeeping, payroll, and tax planning so you can concentrate on what matters most, patient care. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your practice accounts are reviewed by optometry-specific CPAs. You'll benefit from having 24/7 online access to your financial information so you can make better business decisions and manage practice outcomes.
Craig Smargiasso, OD
"Utilizing Williams Group Financial has allowed me more time to focus on patient care, while still allowing me to be very involved in my daily, weekly, and monthly bookkeeping and payroll."
Craig Smargiasso, OD
Aurora Eyecare | Aurora, OH
LEVELS OF SERVICE
Bookkeeping & Reporting
• Post daily transactions within QuickBooks Online
• Reconcile bank accounts monthly
• Reconcile credit card statements monthly
• Produce monthly financial statements
• Compare your results to established performance benchmarks
Full Service Payroll
• Process payroll via direct deposit
• Pay federal, state, and local withholding and unemployment tax payment
• File federal, state, and local withholding and unemployment tax forms.
• Provide annual W2s to employees
• Submit W2 information to Social Security Administration
• File monthly, quarterly, or annual sales/use tax
Full Tax Services
• Tax service specifically for Optometric Doctors
• Tax preparation for: Form 1120S Corporate Returns; Form 1065 Partnership Returns
• Tax preparation for: Form 1040 Personal Tax Returns
• Tax Planning and Tax minimization strategies
• 1099 preparation
• Workers compensation audits
• Bookkeeping and accounting prior to the date client engages Williams Group Financial
• Payroll related sales tax filings prior to the date client engages Williams Group Financial
• State non-payroll related tax filings
• Ad Hoc financial report requests
Take our practice accounting analysis to see where your time is being spent, and receive a free consultation call with Brad Rourke, CPA, ABV.